Ride Your Fat Sporty Day . . .

I'm thinkin' for the Hell On Wheels deal in October . . ?   Maybe put this in my truck, drive to Franklin, Iowa - Take a little ride through Montrose, Keokuk, Nauvoo, The Great River Road, Maybe cross at Fort Madison, Go see some scenery on the Mississippi . . . go see Michael, Steve and Tobias, do the Hell on Wheels Show . . . sound like a plan Stan?
That's just another great aspect of the Harley Sportster.  Light enough to get in your pick-up, or in/on a small trailer . . . and strong enough for a long trip.  Nimble enough for backroads, paved or dirt.  Not the greatest for 2-up, but if you're flyin' solo with a bit of gear, or a back pack - the classic ironhead is a great choice. 
I still use maps.  Can't beat a good map.


2 comments:

lucky23design said...

Such a great bike. And I also love The Beatles.

Greg A said...

I love your bike and like the Beatles. I'm originally from Quincy IL. just down river from Keokuk so I know the area well very pretty along the river. Hope you have a great time.